Presentation& talks in schools:
Teen Dating Violence
Inspirational Speaker Victoria Griffith Author, Coach, Mentor and Thriver of Domestic Violence
Victoria Griffith toured to raise awareness, educate and share her story as a survivor of Teen Dating Violence. Her message is a simple one: high lighting the importance of Teen Dating Violence and importance of being in a loving, caring, respectful healthy and relationship
Everybody deserves a healthy and safe relationship.
Our preventative programs focuses on raising awareness on SRE as well as the importance of being in and developing loving, caring, respectful and healthy relationships for young people. Dating violence is more common that we think. Statistics show that 1 in 3 teens experience psychological, sexual or emotional abuse by someone that they are in a relationship with before they become adults.
The programs include:
- Crazy Love C L
- Precious than Rubies PTR
- Training for Teachers
Students learn to recognize:
- What a healthy and respectful relationship looks like
- Consequences of choosing the wrong type of partner
- The harsh realities of being in a controlling relationship
- It is ok to walk away if the relationship doesn’t feel right
- The importance of self-love and self-worth and a loving relationship
Working together to accomplish the goals:
- Support young people through their physical emotional and moral development
- Help young people learn to respect themselves and others
- Toconfidently move from childhood through adolescence into adulthood
- To help young people deal with difficult moral questions.
Contact Victoria to speak at your school.